Facebook App No Longer Working
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Facebook App No Longer Working

Facebook App No Longer Working 1 year, 10 months ago #9414

Since the update, the Myflashstore Facebook app will no longer load for me. I tried removing the app, and the going back and "reinstalling" it, but in Google Chrome it notifies me that "The webpage at www.myflashstore.net/members/facebook/?fb_source=search&ref=ts&fref=ts might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address."

Does anyone know what is wrong or when the new Facebook app will be updated? Thanks

Re: Facebook App No Longer Working 1 year, 10 months ago #9423

Works for me fam. Try dumping your cache and clearing cookies. See what happens then.
Female Music Producer - MizzHitZthaProducer | www.mizzhitzthaproducerbeats.com | Lets Support Each Other!

Re: Facebook App No Longer Working 1 year, 10 months ago #9430

• PinkPoloPro
  • Senior Boarder
  • Music is Life
I'm also having issues with the Facebook app .. I keep getting the following error

"This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect
securely to www.myflashstore.net, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.
www.myflashstore.net uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because it is self-signed.
The certificate is only valid for myflashstore.net
The certificate expired on 9/9/2010 5:18 PM. The current time is 10/26/2012 9:39 AM.

(Error code: sec_error_expired_issuer_certificate)"

I'll go ahead and create a support ticket. Just wanted to let people in this thread know that they're not the only ones having problems with the Facebook app.
Juice (@PinkPoloPro)
Musician / Producer
pinkpolopro.com

Re: Facebook App No Longer Working 1 year, 10 months ago #9431

• nhbeats
  • Fresh Boarder
I get a red box saying "This frame was blocked because it contains some insecure content."

I'm using Chrome.
  • Page:
Moderators: wasim.khamlichi
Time to create page: 0.69 seconds