How to get the best sound quality on your beats
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: How to get the best sound quality on your beats

How to get the best sound quality on your beats 3 years, 5 months ago #2533

What EQ plug-in and programs to use to get the best quality out of yours beats...some one told me cool edit pro.and Cubase and Pro Tools...
so if any one got tips and tricks please share them if you like...

Re:How to get the best sound quality on your beats 3 years, 5 months ago #2534

• ski9979
  • Fresh Boarder
check out the waves plugin packages ..www.waves.com

Re:How to get the best sound quality on your beats 3 years, 5 months ago #2535

• SDEE
  • Junior Boarder
Try this.......
When making a beat on fl studio:
Quick tip. On the "Master" channel in the mixer,set the "stereo separation" knob to 100% (turn it all the way to the left)

1. USE NO COMPRESSORS!
2. SEPARATE ALL SAMPLES/SOUNDS/VSTs onto their own mixer track
3. NEVER use the volume knobs on the mixer. Adjust all your volumes on each individual samples/sounds/vsts untill the Master Track peak on the mixer NEVER touches red (In fact, I make all my beats below -3).
4. Once you render everything to an mp3 or wav file (make sure to render at a bit rate of 320kbit) open it up on Adobe Audition.
5. Select the whole sound wave (double click).
Go to > Effects > Special > Mastering..... - Make sure "Effect Preset" is on "Default". Then, set the "Exciter" to 10.0% and click "Ok"
6. Go to > Effects > Amplitude and Compression > Hard Limiting..... - Make sure "Effect Preset" is set to "Limit to -.1db". Then set the "Boost Input By: " to about 2 to 5 NEVER too much, ONLY until your highest peaks hit the top (-.1db) NO NEED TO MAKE EVERY PEAK HIT THE TOP you dont want "mashed potato" beats LMAO

I say -.1db because that guarantees the wave's highest peaks would NEVER GO PAST "0db"

J. CHAMES
www.beatbanggas.com

Re:How to get the best sound quality on your beats 3 years, 5 months ago #2536

• SDEE
  • Junior Boarder
Try this.......
Quick tip. On the "Master" channel in the mixer,set the "stereo separation" knob to 100% (turn it all the way to the left)

1. USE NO COMPRESSORS!
3. NEVER use the volume knobs on the mixer. Adjust all your volumes on each individual samples/sounds/vsts untill the Master Track peak on the mixer NEVER touches red (In fact, I make all my beats below -3).
4. Once you render everything to an mp3 or wav file (make sure to render at a bit rate of 320kbit) open it up on Adobe Audition.
Go to > Effects > Special > Mastering..... - Make sure "Effect Preset" is on "Default". Then, set the "Exciter" to 10.0% and click "Ok"
6. Go to > Effects > Amplitude and Compression > Hard Limiting..... - Make sure "Effect Preset" is set to "Limit to -.1db". Then set the "Boost Input By: " to about 2 to 5 NEVER too much, ONLY until your highest peaks hit the top (-.1db) NO NEED TO MAKE EVERY PEAK HIT THE TOP you dont want "mashed potato" beats LMAO

I say -.1db because that guarantees the wave's highest peaks would NEVER GO PAST "0db"

J. CHAMES
www.beatbanggas.com

Re:How to get the best sound quality on your beats 3 years, 5 months ago #2541

Thanks

Re:How to get the best sound quality on your beats 3 years, 5 months ago #2542

So can I buy Adobe Audition are down load it?

Re:How to get the best sound quality on your beats 3 years, 5 months ago #2544

• SDEE
  • Junior Boarder
well i got my adobe audtion free hint hint lol u can find it at piratebay.org thats were i got minez brutha let me kno how dat works out for u bruh

J. CHAMES
www.beatbanggas.com

Re:How to get the best sound quality on your beats 3 years, 5 months ago #2546

• DjiZ
  • Fresh Boarder
SDEE wrote:
Try this.......

1. USE NO COMPRESSORS!

J. CHAMES
www.beatbanggas.com

+1

You can also add MAXIMUS on the master and use a mastering preset... If you have a master level near to -3db it could gives some good results... It's a quick way to get something nice.

Re:How to get the best sound quality on your beats 3 years, 5 months ago #2549

ok Thanks I just download it ....

Re:How to get the best sound quality on your beats 3 years, 5 months ago #2610

as far as software goes my first piece of advice would be go legit! alot of people try to use cracked software and at the very least it will end up frustrating the hell out of you, at worst it'll send ur computer to the junk yard! (back in the day a cracked logic did just that to me!)

of coarse you pay for quality and pro-tools is great but very pricey and these days you can do just as much with cubase. cubase has become an industry leader and is great but personally i have championed the Abelton Live series for a few years now. some of it's audio effect are just more interesting than cubase, tho i'm sure many cubase fan will disagree! but what they can't disagree with is Lives simplicity of use. all your effects/plug-ins are drag drop, so when you have an idear, you can make it happen and hear it quicker than any other software. mixing and sampling is brilliant (why so many dj's use it). Live does what cubase does and more, for less money. Cubase was top dog but now others have caught up, the reason it's still more is reputation. they sell the badge(don't get me rong, it's still quality software).

i used cubase alot in the past but changing to live was like changing from pc to mac, the first day your like "HOW THE HELL DO I WORK THIS" but then you figure it out and will never go back.
Moderators: wasim.khamlichi
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds