Looking For Artists & Producers!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Looking For Artists & Producers!

Looking For Artists & Producers! 2 years, 10 months ago #5271

Hey guys/gals. Quick synopsis: I recently closed down my Blue City Productions production label & i am in the process of starting a new label.

Ok, now thats out of the way here is my vision. In the next few months i am working on getting my new label (Blue City Music Group LLC) legal, & up & running. After everything is perfect i plan to put any musicians working with me to work. Here's how i am going to break it down.

Rappers/Singers: Our rappers/singers will be supplied with beats by our own producers. I find it a lot easier & quicker to have our own artists produced by our own producers. In such doing the whole group gets recognition at once. Also rappers/singers will be able to lay down hooks and get paid commission of any beat sales including the hook. As the label progresses we will start working on artists solo projects & also getting songs on iTunes so that EVERYONE gets paid. Everyone needs to be either BMI or ASCAP affiliated so when the songs are on iTunes getting bought everyone gets their proper royalties.

Producers: Our Producers will be the foundation of this music group not only will we be putting out our own beats, we will also be collaborating as well to create even hotter tracks. Any beats that are for sale that have been made by 2 or more producers will have the sales evenly distributed between the producers. We also will be putting out beat tapes (For sale/promo) every few months. When BCMG LLC gets to the point of producing and placing our artists projects on iTunes for sale, producers need to be BMI or ASCAP affiliated to receive their royalties properly.

I will pay for fees to get website, any legal fees that pertain to BCMG LLC, etc.

I will also be actively recruiting DJ's and Engineers to BCMG LLC so we should rarely have to go outside of our network to put music together and get it to the public. If at anytime you feel that an artist/producer/dj/engineer would be a good fit on BCMG LLC please give me some contact details on the person/people.

Requirements:

Must Be 18 & Over
Must Have Paypal Account
Must Be Affiliated With BMI or ASCAP
Must Be Willing To Work Within A Reasonable Time Given
Must Have Own Place To Record (Artists)
Must Have FL Studio 9 or 10 or A Program That Allows Wav Rendering (Producers)

Anyone that meets all requirements stated above please feel free to email me your links (Artists (Datpiff, Website, Soundcloud etc) Producers (Website, Soundclick, Soundcloud Etc)). I will ONLY check out interested Artists/Producers who submit to my email ( This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ) Artists PLEASE only link me to your music that streams, i will not download anything AT ALL.

Feel free to post any questions here and i will do my best to answer them accurately.

Thank you for your time!

(p.s. I CAN'T take every person that submits ONLY those who are hot and have major potential. DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL IF REJECTED)
  • Page:
Moderators: wasim.khamlichi
Time to create page: 0.39 seconds